Thursday, September 5

Nastya's life changing experience in Sri Lanka with AIESEC CS

Hey AIESEC My name is Anastasiia Baranchuk, I am 18 years old exchange student from Ukraine and also I was an intern in “The ART Project” in LC Colombo South. I was looking for internship for long time and this TN form really interested me. In this project me, interns and local designer’s students were working with national craft, design, art for 6 weeks and in the end we had to create our own stuff. Maybe it hears easy and not interesting, but in fact it was really crazy and incredible time full of work, travelling, fun. I will never forget time of final exhibition when I saw our results and realized how much experience I have got from the project. The ART Project developed my art, design, time-management, crisis-management skills, but the most important point is that this project changed me and my life views and presented me a lot of impressions and team, the best international team in my life ever.





 For me it was first time abroad and Sri Lanka was so different from my native country in everything, but I felt these differences really easy because of interns and AIESEC team. I am really thankful for everyone. OCP, OC team and other AIESECers were working really hard and good, they were trying to help in every problem what I’ve got, also all activities were organized well and we had a lot of fun, what I will never forget. Sri Lanka is a very beautiful country where you can find just peace and love, travelling and adventures, fun and joy ect., it depends what you are looking for, but as for me I found everything I found myself. And the best thing that I returned back to my country and I am feeling empty, totally empty and it is really good to start everything from the beginning. I will come back again and I will be happy for everyone who will go to this awesome country and will get the same huge and necessary life experience)

No comments: