Thursday, September 5

Aleksandra's volunteering experience in E- Gurugedara project

Hey my name is Aleksandra , I came from Poland , I study in school of Economics , Finance and Accounting, From 4th of July I was taking part in E- Gurugedara Project in Sri Lanka .
Whole trip was the best experience of me, Everything was perfectly organized. Coordinators were very helpful and caring. They always answered to all my questions and offered. They help, they organized many trips for us around Sri Lanka and it was perfect to travel with local people.

I met amazing friends and it was fantastic for me to get to know different cultures. Everyday in the school , teacher was giving me a timetable. Children were very grateful and thankful by giving me many gifts and pictures. People in Sri Lanka are very very friendly, they always stopped on the street to say " hello , How are you !! " They always helped me if i need it.

Thank you AIESEC Colombo South for Organizing so excellent journey. I have learnt much about others but also about myself. I hope I also make something good for Sri Lanka.













by
Ola Markowska



No comments: