Monday, September 2

I took part in project E-Gurugedara in Sri Lanka for 6 weeks, it was an education project , I taught students in Girl's High School, Mount Lavinia and it was the best experience in my life. Because of living with all volunteers like other interns and local people , we could get to know the real life style in many countries,

I went to visit a lot of wonderful cities and sacred places in Sri Lanka, Firstly , I was afraid about everything, new culture , local people, But everything was okay, AIESEC team from South Colombo provided us perfect organizing, so we didn't have problem with anything,

It was the best time in my life, 6 weeks here in Sri Lanka, I will do everything to come back here also in next summer and take part in the same project.

By Karolina Pietrzak from Poland

Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Follow by Email

Videos

Loading...

Popular Posts

Text Widget

- Copyright © AIESEC Colombo South -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -