Monday, September 2

Karolina's Experience in Sri Lanka with AIESEC CS

I took part in project E-Gurugedara in Sri Lanka for 6 weeks, it was an education project , I taught students in Girl's High School, Mount Lavinia and it was the best experience in my life. Because of living with all volunteers like other interns and local people , we could get to know the real life style in many countries,

I went to visit a lot of wonderful cities and sacred places in Sri Lanka, Firstly , I was afraid about everything, new culture , local people, But everything was okay, AIESEC team from South Colombo provided us perfect organizing, so we didn't have problem with anything,

It was the best time in my life, 6 weeks here in Sri Lanka, I will do everything to come back here also in next summer and take part in the same project.

By Karolina Pietrzak from Poland

No comments: