Friday, April 24

"It was really an honor for me to join Fuegosticka 2.0 group."- Ela Zhang from China shared her experience in Fuegosticka 2.0

When I arrived in Sri Lanka lately in the night, a pile of local AIESECers had already been waiting for me out of the international airport. At that time I didn’t think too much. I just followed them and sat into the van, without any awareness of that it was the beginning of an life-changing experience. I didn’t expect anything before I came to Sri Lanka. But this country is so tolerant. She welcomed me with her best parts: golden beaches, waving sees, shining stars, bitter beers, tasty coconuts, original trains, beautiful sunsets, roof parties, sacred mountains, ancient cities and those warm-hearted, enthusiastic and passionate local guys. All of those were beyond my imagination. It was really an honor for me to join Fuegosticka 2.0 group. It is a project aimed at promoting Android Games developed by local students. By doing presentation on marketing & monetization and doing interviews and evaluations, I knew a lot more about marketing strategies. It was because of this project that I gained friendships, teamwork skills and sense of responsibility. It was because of this project that I got courage to walk out of my comfort zone. It was because of this project that I regard Sri Lanka as my second home.
Yes, I love this country.
I love Sri Lanka, the ”Pearl of the Indian Ocean”.
Because I love you guys from Fuegosticka 2.0 group.
 Because I love you,  AIESEC Colombo South.

No comments: