Wednesday, December 9

Cindy's experience in Project Hodiya!

I was a volunteer in Sri Lanka when I was 17 years old.That's a great experience in my life.I worked and taught kids English at a pre school.


The children are so cute and teachers are friendly,so I did have a great time with them.I also went to the cancer hospital to see the children.We drew pictures,made cards and sang songs together.That day meant a lot for me.














Sri Lanka is a beautiful country with lots of natural views and the historic sites.I enjoyed taking the train to everywhere.I had ever been to Galle, Hikkaduwa,Horton Plain, Sigiriya and son on.I like the sunrise at the top of Adam's Peak and the sunset on the beach.When I was visiting the temples,I was deeply impressed by the Buddhist culture.

But I think the most biggest surprise is meeting lots of nice friends there.We worked together,lived together,traveled together.We were a happy family.
I miss everything in Sri Lanka so much,and I will go back  there one day.



Cindy Chan
Exchange Participant
Project Hodiya




1 comment:

Unknown said...

We adore autonomous travel in srilanka and we've traveled for a long time now, however we've also taken a few Srilanka tour packages for holidays.