Friday, April 24

" I can say that I found myself in Sri Lanka" - Artur Mayoral from Brazil shared his experience in Fuegosticka 2.0

I spent 2 months in Sri Lanka, and i can say that i really wanted to have had more time there. I had the pleasure to be a part of Fuegosticka 2.0, and interact with lots of students of Moratuwa University, along with my fellow interns. The project was a real challenge and demanded a lot in terms of responsibility, commitment and leadership. But we faced those challenges with the great help and support of the OC and delivered a great project! The experience was amazing, the share of thoughts, ideas and culture affected me a lot; more that I can even imagine. I can say that I found myself in Sri Lanka, the project showed me that I really love marketing and now I can pursue this passion with much more confidence! It’s unbelievable how much I miss those days and the friends I made there. The culture, language, people, places and tuktuks seem like a dream now that I am back in Brazil; so again, I really wanted to have had more time there.

No comments: