Friday, March 14

"Those seven weeks in my life gave me bunch of experiences which would help me to live rest of my life." Dananjaya's Life Changing Experience in Malaysia

I'am an Undergraduate of University of Moratuwa studying Engineering and during our two month vacation during the 1st year of University I thought doing something different and to start fresh. Then again AIESEC gave me this golden opportunity to go for an Internship in Malaysia and I must say that the credit should go to our lovely OGX team in AIESEC CS. Without them this life changing experience would be a dream for me. Those seven weeks in my life gave me bunch of experiences which help me to live rest of my life.

The major cultural difference I had during my Internship was Malaysia itself; the people, the Religion and their traditions. During my Internship I have met people from fifteen different nations. The main similarity among us is we are all humans and we need to love and respect others to gain it back. It was just amazing!I got that chance to mingle up with lots of people, so it helped me to develop my communication skills, team work, leadership qualities, decision making, time management, presentation skills and specially I learned how to balance my budget during that period.


The journey I went through during my internship was simply awesome. I have met friends from almost fifteen different nations and it was the best thing happened to me during my exchange. Whatever happened inside that period was counted in to my real life experiences. Those seven weeks in my life gave me bunch of experiences which help me to live rest of my life. I did enjoy my exchange program in a big way.


Dananjaya Weerawansha
Undergraduate of Faculty of Engineering
University of Moratuwa

No comments: