- Back to Home »
- Sooo>>>> PROUD OF YOU!!!
Maintaining the everlasting glory Colombo South & its stakeholders won 12 awards out of 15 at "NatCon 2013", AIESEC Sri Lanka National Conference. AIESEC Sri Lanka National Committee evaluated the performance from 1st July,2012 to 31st March,2013 of all AIESEC entities in Sri Lanka for these awards.
1. Best Performing Member-GIPi - Dhanushka Jayasuriya
2. Best Performing Member-GCDPi - Shamara Rodrigo
3. Best Performing Member-ER/BD - Achini Adikari
4. Most Impactful Exchange Participant [ local ] - Isuru Hagodaarachchi
5. Best Team Member - Shamara Rodrigo
6. Best Team/OC - YEP 2.0(A joint national project of Colombo South & Colombo North Local Committees)
7. Best Emerging Leader [membership/TL] - Shared award between Charith Udugama& Bhagya Awanthie(Colombo Central Local Committee)
8. Best Young Leader[Leadership] - Thushan Dharmawardhana
9. Most Innovative LC
10. Most Impactful Exchange Participant [international] - Cicilia Campos(An intern from YEP 2.0,a joint national project of Colombo South & Colombo North Local Committees)
11. Highest Contributing Alumnus - Sapumal Thibbotuwawa
12. Highest contributing partner - National Youth Services Council(A partner in YEP 2.0,a joint national project of Colombo South & Colombo North Local Committees)
These are the most prestigious awards that COLOMBO SOUTH has won in the National Conference 2013 which entitles CS to reach further heights. APLLAUSE to all the wonderful people who made that day a memorable one and to everyone who contributed in numerous way to help our LC to reach beyond. SO>>>>>>>>>Proud of U!!!!